paradise nails bar
2901 Lancaster Ave, Wilmington, DE 19805
1 WEEK GUARANTEE
We operate on a ONE WEEK repair policy. This means we will carry out any repairs that we consider are as a result of our workmanship free of charge. After this period, there will be a small charge for repairs. We are sorry for any inconvenience but we DO NOT give REFUNDS
1. OUR RIGHTS- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
2. PRICING – ALL prices quoted are subject to change without notice
3. YOUR RIGHTS- Your stay at our salon is important to us. If you would like to try another nail technician, please let us know. All of our technicians would be glad to accommodate you.
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT-
· We accept all Major Credits Cards
· Gift Cards
· No personal checks or Money Order
5. REFUND- A refund cannot be given on any products or services. If you are unsatisfied with a service, please let us know and another technician would be glad to accommodate you. All items purchased are final and non-returnable
6. GIFT CARDS-
· Gift Cards do not include gratuities.
· Gift Cards are non-refundable.
· Gift Cards cannot be combined with any other discount or special, unless otherwise stated.
7. APPOINTMENTS- Although we do take walk-ins, booking appointments in advance is recommended to ensure your preferred date and time. Credit card is required for reservations of parties of 5 or more
8. CANCELLATION-For all services, we require 24 hours notice
9. LATE ARRIVAL- If you arrive late, your service may be abbreviated.
Clients should arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be billed for 100% of the amount of the services reserved.
10. Waxing Policy: We will not be responsible for any allergic reactions or burning due to waxing on clients who have sensitive skin or are using any acne medications/cream
11. MEDICAL CONDITIONS & SPECIAL NEEDS- Prior to receiving your services, please inform us about any special needs or medical conditions diabetes, pregnancy, injuries, allergies or disabilities. This will help customize your service to ensure the highest satisfaction and benefits.
12. SKIN CONDITIONS- If you have any skin condition such as sunburn, rashes, or fungus please notify the manicurist.
13. NAIL ENHANCEMENT- We love what we do and guarantee our nail enchancement services for 3 days. In the event you lose a nail or lifting occurs within the first 3 days, we will repair it free of charge. This guarantee applies only to clients who use our services and not from another salon/spa.
14. MINIMUM AGE- The minimum age for massage therapy and facial is 18.
15. CHILDREN- We love children. However, we use sharp implements during service and do not want anyone to be injured while visiting Healthy Nails Spa, especially a child. Children should only be in the salon if they are receiving a service and must be supervised at all times. If you must bring your child with you, children must be seated in the waiting area at all times.
16. CELLULAR DEVICES- In order to achieve a serene and relaxing atmosphere, please silence all cellular devices and keep all phone calls to a minimum
17. PROPERTY DAMAGE- We are not responsible for any personal properties that are damaged, lost or stolen, or left behind
18. PETS- Pets are prohibited, expect certified support animal